Sunday 24 February 2013

A Sunday. Open.

Every now and again, I have to work on a Sunday, as AEON opens it's doors for those unable to make it during the week, or those who wish to make up classes.

It's usually just one teacher and one member of staff with most of the lessons one-to-one affairs, usually with the usual suspect of "Sunday students".

The atmosphere is relaxed, which allows me to get outstanding chores done, banter with the staff or get ahead of schedule.

Also the pay is pretty good and bumps up my salary.

Yes, today was one of those days where I forsook lunch and taught 3 lessons, caught up on typing up Student counselling, met with a rather interesting guy who walked in looking for school information, and prepared some kids classes for next week.

Now my stomach hates me !

No comments:

Post a Comment